top of page
Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 4.23.44 PM.png
EMPLOYEE AND CLUB FUNDING REQUESTS: This document is available for Creekside High School employees and club sponsors to print and make a fund request. The form should be filled out entirely and turned into the PTSO mailbox in the front office. If an employee or club has any questions regarding the fund request, please contact our PTSO treasurer via email,  Click Here
bottom of page